Employee Benefits and Rewards
Our full-time employees enjoy benefits including low-cost medical insurance, free dental insurance for the employee, free long-term disability income protection, free life insurance, uniform allowance for most positions and more.
Click here for a comprehensive list of benefits.
We believe a successful start begins with a great orientation. As a new member of the St. Mary’s Home team, you can expect to begin with an incredible two-week orientation!
While we are very serious about our work, St. Mary’s is a very happy place. We want the children and young adults to have fun, and we know that our hard-working employees deserve to have fun, too. Here are some of the ways we reward our employees throughout the year:
- Monthly birthday celebrations with cake and ice cream, plus two free movie tickets for you the month of your birthday
- Board-approved year-end bonus
- Board-approved annual salary increases
- Tides baseball tickets
- Annual holiday party with a formal dinner, dancing, a 50-50 raffle drawing and door prizes
- School’s-out cookout
- Graduation ceremonies for the residents with families and staff, and a catered luncheon for all
- Regular visits by Books are Fun, Chartway Federal Credit Union, Sam’s Club, Costco, B.J.’s and many others