First It’s Fall, Y’all Raises $27,000 to Help Kids with Disabilities
Thank you to all who joined us for the first It’s Fall, Y’all celebration on Friday, Sept. 23, 2016, presented by PRA Group. The event raised $27,000 to help provide quality, specialized care so each young person at St. Mary’s can achieve his or her fullest potential.
Guests at the 2016 It’s Fall, Y’all enjoyed:
- BBQ by Malbon Bros.
- Salty seaside oysters from Welton’s Seafood
- Beer from Tradition Brewing Co.
- Special desserts provided by our Kid2Kid youth volunteer group
- Tours of St. Mary’s Home and The Albero House
- Live bluegrass music by More Perfect Jones
- And more!
Read more about the event here.
Check out our Facebook event page.
Special thanks to our generous 2016 sponsors: